The benefits at a glance
- Fits any home and budget with high performance at an attractive price.
- Exceeds Energy Star® efficiency requirements.
- Low-emission combustion with fully-modulating Viessmann stainless steel MatriX cylinder burner for natural gas or propane.
- Versatile on-board Viessmann boiler control interfaces with most
external controls; integrated OpenTherm® communication ability;
energy-saving outdoor temperature sensor standard.
- Greater venting flexibility with vent length up to 200' and multiple venting options; new rigid and flexible PP(s) vent options.
- Suitable for altitude levels of up to 10,000 ft. / 3,000 m.
- Easy installation and service with pipe connections located at the bottom and serviceable components accessible from the front.
- Extremely quiet operation; quieter than most refrigerators.
- Easy expansion with CombiPLUS Kit for energy-saving, on-demand DHW.
Every home. Every budget.
With its outstanding design and price/performance ratio, the Vitodens
100 is the perfect mix of performance and value. Its compact design,
zero clearance to combustibles and extremely quiet operation make the
Vitodens 100 an ideal choice even in the smallest spaces. Plus, with a
limited residential lifetime warranty, you can be sure your investment
will deliver long-lasting, value year after year.
Equipped with a Viessmann stainless steel heat exchanger for lasting
performance and reliability and a modulating MatriX cylinder gas burner,
the Vitodens 100-W wall-mounted condensing boiler is the perfect
combination of value, quality and Viessmann technology.
•Outstanding efficiency of 95.2% AFUE. on all models.
performance with Viessmann-made SA240 316Ti stainless steel Inox-Radial
heat exchanger constructed to ASME Section IV and CSA B51.
combustion with fully-modulating Viessmann stainless steel MatriX
cylinder burner for natural gas or propane; factory calibrated
variety: integrated boiler control interfaces with any level of
external control - from room thermostat to outdoor reset and more.
•Compact, lightweight design and zero clearance to combustibles make it a great choice for limited-space installations.
•Extremely quiet operation; quieter than most refrigerators.
installation, service and maintenance with all pipe connections located
at the bottom and serviceable components easily accessible from the
•Multiple venting options
Horizontal or vertical sealed combustion coaxial vent system (factory supplied).
Horizontal, vertical or hybrid sealed combustion double-pipe vent system (field supplied).
Horizontal or vertical single-wall vent system (field supplied).
•Suitable for high altitude levels of up to 10,000 ft.
automatic frost protection allows boiler to be shut off for an extended
period of time while protecting it against freeze-up.
Limited lifetime warranty in residential applications.
FLYER | BROCHURE | TECH DATA