T1900 - Platinum Slimline Thermostat Humidity Control 3-Heat/2-Cool
T3950-IAQ will be the new model replacing the T1900 and T3900
of Jan 2023, the new model is T3950-IAQ and the pin locations are now
different than the original, so the new baseplate will need to be
installed so that the wiring and pins match up correctly. It is no
longer possible to just pull the front of the thermostat off and replace
it while leaving the baseplate wired to the wall. Only compatible with 2-wire remote sensors, NOT the 3-wire RS+5/RS1/RSGND versions.
7-Day Programmable 3-Heat, 2-Cool Thermostat is the premier Platinum
series model that is equipped with the Humidity Module for advanced
Humidification, Dehumidification, and Reheat control and is compatible
with a wide array of valuable accessories including wired and wireless
Remote Sensors and Comfort Call for remote phone control (see below). It
features a backlit display and buttons along with a classically
attractive, slim bright white design that looks great on any wall. For
use with most Air Conditioning & Heating Systems including: 1 or 2
Stage Electric Cooling & 3 Stage Gas Heating, Heat Pump, Dual Fuel,
Electric or Hydronic Heat.
- ACC0422 wall plate to cover extra large wall openings.
- ACC0400 outdoor temperature sensor to see the outdoor temp from the convenience of your thermostat display!
- ACC0410 Add-A-Wire let’s you control two pieces of equipment with one wire; great for installations requiring extra wires!
- ACC0414RF and ACC0414REC indoor or outdoor wireless sensor and receiver make installation of a remote or outdoor sensor a snap!
- T1119RF Add-A-Wireless Thermostat let’s you control your thermostat from anywhere in the home completely wirelessly!
Comfort Call to control your thermostat from any touch-tone phone,
requires hard-wired phone line and can share control with regular phone
and fax machines
- ACC0431 IR Remote Control to adjust your thermostat from the couch, 33 feet-line of sight
Remote Sensor let’s you control to the temperature from a different
room, or average the thermostat sensor and the remote together