The MRCOOL Gas and Electric Packaged Unit combines a high performance 14 SEER air conditioner with a powerful gas furnace to deliver the best air comfort possible in all weather conditions. Like all MRCOOL products, this hybrid system is competitively priced, suitable for residential or commercial installation, and will run smoothly for years to come.
A Package Gas Electric Unit is a fully self-contained, combination gas heating/electric cooling unit designed for outdoor installation. All unit sizes have return and discharge openings for both horizontal and down flow configurations, and are factory shipped with all down flow duct openings covered. Units may be installed either on a rooftop or on a cement slab. In gas heating mode, this unit is designed for a minimum continuous return-air temperature and a maximum continuous return-air temperature.
- Warranty is 15 year on heat exchanger and 10 years on parts when registered
- Insulated low profile cabinet with rounded corners and one piece base is stable, safe and attractive
- Features a high efficiency compressor designed to operate smoothly, quietly, and consistently
- Architecturally compatible to fit a small footprint, convenient for installation and maintenance
- All units ETL and ETLC approved and AHRI certified
- Optional LP & High Altitude Kits available
- Approved for installation in manufactured housing and mobile homes
- Aluminized Tri-Dimple tubular heat exchanger for increased efficiency
- Uses evironmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
Efficient multi-speed motor for wide airflow range
- ECM Condenser and ECM Blower Motors
- Made in the USA
- 81% AFUE