- May-Aug 2020 Order Ship Delays [click here]
- COVID-19 Coronavirus [click here]
- Aqua Products Chillers - Shut Down Operations Too [click for more]
- Aerosys - Shut Down Operations? [click for more]
- Autumn 2018 China Tariffs Price Increases [click here]
- Summer Order Ship Times [click here]
- Order Confirmation Email Glitch [click here]
- 2018 Price Increases [click here]
- Order Fulfillment Times....(click here)
- Order Confirmation Emails
Posted by KS on 6/7/2017 to News
For example you might select UPS next day air on your order, but it might take the factory 3 days to get your order ready to go and at that point they will then use next day air as your UPS speed, but the processing time could take longer than the same day of the order.
So, if your order is a HOT RUSH and is needed next day air, etc., please just let us know, so we can attempt to alter the position in line to speed things up for you. No promises, but we will attempt to speed rush orders up, because no-heat and no-cool are emergency situations and require more attention.
Update 7/12/2017 - Too many requested rush orders at both the Unico and SpacePak factories have put an end to any line position adjusting. All orders are now being processed in the order they come in with no exceptions, since its the only fair way to handle orders in this rush season.