Smart, compact space heating and DHW
The benefits at a glance
- Efficiency up to 98% at full modulation and 95% AFUE. Exceeds Energy Star® efficiency requirements.
- Low emission combustion and continuous efficiency from Viessmann
stainless steel MatriX cylinder burner with Lambda Pro combustion
- Wide modulation range up to 6.5:1 to precisely match load conditions.
- Fast heat-up with innovative DHW Storage Tank Loading System
comprised of plate heat exchanger, DHW loading pump and storage tank.
- Compact and hygienic DHW storage with Viessmann-made SA240 316Ti stainless steel tank (26 USG).
- Ten-minute peak flow of 60 gallons (model B2TB-35 only) and continuous DHW draw of 3.3 GPM. Based on a temperature rise of 70 °F (50 °F to 120 °F).
- Space-saving design with small footprint and zero side clearance to combustibles.
- Simplified installation with pre-installed pressure / temperature
relief valves, fully enclosed heating expansion tank and circulation
pump, and built-in 3-speed DHW / space heating pump with diverter valve.
- Multiple venting options with vent length up to 180 ft.
The new Vitodens 222-F gas-fired condensing boiler is an ideal
space-saving option for new installations and a smart upgrade for
outdated boiler and domestic hot water (DHW) storage systems. Its
compact, floor standing design offers an economical space heating and
DHW solution for homes with moderate heating loads.
The Vitodens 222-F storage combi-boiler combines the benefits of the
Vitodens 222-F with the high DHW convenience of a separate DHW tank.
With the MatriX gas burner and the stainless steel Inox-Radial heat
exchanger, the Vitodens 222-F offers top technology for many years of
energy efficiency and high heating and DHW convenience. The Lambda Pro
Control combustion controller and the 3-speed high efficiency
circulation pump, ensure permanently high efficiency, reliable operation
and low power consumption.
The Vitodens 222-F is equipped with
integral sensor technology that enables operation without minimum flow
rate. The integral stainless steel 26.5 USG primary storage tank offers
the same DHW convenience as a separate DHW cylinder approximately twice
•Zero side clearance requirement
•Pre-installed pressure / temperature relief valves
•Fully enclosed heating expansion tank and circulation pump
•Exceeds Energy Star® Efficiency Requirements
•Built-in 3-speed DHW / space heating pump with diverter valve
•Suitable for altitude levels up to 10,000 ft
•Wide modulation ratio up to 6.5:1
•Multiple venting options with vent length up to 180 ft.
•10-minute peak flow of 60 USG
•Fast heat-up with Storage Tank Loading System
•Innovative DHW Storage Tank Loading System comprised of plate heat exchanger, DHW loading pump and storage tank
BROCHURE | FLYER | TECH DATA